Thursday, December 4, 2008

Grumbly Christmas fairy

Actually, one of my pet hates is when people talk about themselves incessantly and another of my pet hates is when people grumble at this time of goodwill to all men. So I am in a major bother! I am going to be guilty of ranting and raving about people who are obsessed by them selves at the expense of others around them in this time of joy to the world.
AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let me first say, if you are feeling unwell - I am concerned for you. If you have a constant headache - I am concerned about you. If you have unspecific or specific pain that has been lingering - I am very concerned for you. If you play sport and have sore knees, feet, back - I sympathise but if you continue to play inappropriate sports for your weight and age I think HARDEN UP! get some commonsense you jerk and retire gracefully while you are relatively in tact!
See in the season of glad tidings, I am being SCROOGE these people are bringin' me down man from my tinsel induced high. I need to rethink some of my relationships and cross some names of the Christmas card list. It is a job that has to be done.
Or am I being too harsh?
Off to work it's Thursday and we have morning tea every Thursday...will there be fruit mince tarts?
Christmas statistics
Lindt ball/s 2
fruit mince tart 1 & 1/2
Lime & black pepper chips-guilty
exercise 1 hour & personal training YAY!

No comments: