Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life is GRAND!

The plan was that this blog was going to keep me honest about diet and exercise. Well somehow its not working....I have been to the gym once last Thursday, it is now Tuesday and I haven't even contemplated going. But I also am trying to go green and recycle recycle recycle. So far my big change has been not to purchase bottled water, but to carry around a refillable container. This week I am really working on the rubbish situation...we produce soooooo much rubbish in our house. The worm farm is on the cards to get back in business and I am composting wherever possible. Really we have the scorched earth policy happening here so there is no valid reason we can't be composting! Look out La Familiglia there are changes to be made.
WATCH THIS SPACE!

No comments: