Sunday, November 2, 2008

Lazy Sunday afternoon

It's Sunday 2 November 2008. How did it ever get to be November. The year has almost passed and there has been so much happen. I started a new job, it didn't really fit so then I found a new job. I am working in the 'green' sector and finding it fascinating, so I may add a few tips to save our world along the way.
I am cooking a huge roast dinner for our mates The Princess and The Gas Man. The prinecesses father is out from Old Blighty, I am hoping he has seen a Kangaroo since he has been in Australia, otherwise our first task will be to go for a walk to see some 'roos.
Today I had a breakfast date with one of my favourite friends Ginny. She is the sort of friend that you can see and it feels like it has been just yesterday since you last saw her. Ginny is very special to our family. She has picked me up several times - WHAT A FRIEND!

1 comment:

foxylady said...

Well Ok love your blog. You have done so well...I need to make a name for you. I love the way you have names for everyone.Why did I not notice this till now???? You will now be in my favs on my blog. Good on you Donnalouise